Tack ’n Peel is a reusable clear sheet that enables a rubber stamp to cling to an acrylic block.
1.Place acrylic block on the yellow side of the Tack ’n Peel sheet and trace the outline with a thin permanent marker.
2. Use scissors or craft knife to cut out the traced shape.
3. Peel off the yellow liner from the Tack ‘n Peel and place onto the block or handle.
4. Remove the clear liner but do not discard.
5. Place your unmounted stamp onto the exposed side and begin stamping.
6. When finished, remove the stamp and replace the saved clear liner to protect the surface until ready to use again. (Caution, unmounted stamp or design object should be removed for proper storage to prevent difficulty in removing later.)
7. When ready for re-use, restore tackiness (if needed) by just wiping the surface with a wet cloth or rinse with water and allow to air dry.
You can see how the product is used in the video below: